Saturday, April 02, 2005

VATICAN SEARCHES FOR POPES REPLACEMENT

While mourning the pope's passing, the Vatican must move forward with the selection of a new pope here is an exclusive look at a few of the candidates:

Potential Pope Billy Joe Bob I, the first American pontiff would do away with Sunday Mass due to conflict with NFL football games and NASCAR races.

Potential Pope Manuel Julio Alfonso Miguel Juan Jorge Luis Enrique Roberto Andre Gabriel Umberto Pancho Emilio, Hispanic papal candidate would do away with any noontime Mass or meetings due to conflict with daily siesta.

Potential Pope John Paul George Ringo I from Great Britain would forgo any 4 o'clock Mass due to conflict with high tea.

These are just three of the candidates. More to come as we bring you: HOLY SMOKE WE'RE GETTIN' A NEW POPE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I love the US obsession with 'High Tea' you do realise it doesn't exist?

7:15 AM  
Blogger BigDaddyCB said...

Damn, and I thought was being all sophisticated and shit! There is tea time though, right? Pardon me while I pick up my American low brow up from betixt my knees.

1:11 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyCB said...

If I could type I'd be dangerous I meant betwixt my knees. And I would remove one of those ups too.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Yeah, tea time is when we have our main meal, you know in the evening.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home