Monday, April 04, 2005

BLOGS IS HARD WORK

Blogs is great, but blogs is hard! (Let me just step out of character for a moment to say I started this blog on a whim and just kind of got a kick out of it. A very kind fellow named Daniel has commented on my blogs and encouraged my silliness. He offered to do a blog swap. Now, being a newbie to blogs I didn't know what this meant. I just hoped it wasn't anything like Wifeswap or one of those other awful reality shows. Anywho, Daniel explained to me it meant he'd put a link to my blog on his and I'd do the same. Only I'm too ignernt to figger it out. I spent a good portion of the morning trying to accomplish this. I'll wait until my wife is home and get her superior intellect involved because...) BLOGS IS GREAT, BUT BLOGS IS HARD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

DAMN! I'm glad I stumbled upon your madness cuz this blog cheers me the hell up!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home