Tuesday, January 17, 2006

OH, THAT HILLARY!!!

Hillary Rodhm Clinton (giggle) said yesterday (giggle, giggle) the George W. Bush presidency (Ha! Ha!) will go down in history (Ha! Ha! Snort!) as the worst in history. Yeah, right, Hil, directly behind the travesty that was the "Slick Willie" Presidency. I'd write and laugh more, but I have to go to my soon to be out-sourced job. Don't worry, thanks to Bill Clinton and NAFTA I'll be able to get another job in nearby Mexico. I just need to learn to speak Spanish and how to live on 3 pesos a day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

You may laugh but I think that Bush is in the running, all Clinton did was get sucked off in his office, Bush lied about WMDs, his military service and likes to tap your phone.

Bring back the sex God anyday.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

تبديل بطاريات

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home